Thank-you all for coming to my crowning today.
I feel very lucky to be Wallington May Queen during this Centenary year.
I'm glad the sun has decided to shine.
I would like to thank:
- Katy for handing over the title.
- Jennifer for crowning me.
- Gwen for making my bouquet and the flowers for my crown.
- Nanny and Grandad for all their help.
- Nonna for decorating my second cushion.
- Mrs Benn and Simon for bringing the choir.
- Kim for all her help.
- June for making my crown and cape.
- Christine making my cushion.
- Mum and Dad for making it so successful.
I would like to thank all the children and parents in the group for all their support. I'm sure everyone will agree that they look lovely.
I would also like to thank Councillor Colin Hall for arranging for us to use the Town Hall and John for all his help today.
I would like to thank 1st Wallington Scout band for leading our parade and West Hill Morris for joining us today.
Bandon Hill School and West Hill Morris will be entertaining you soon.
So please enjoy.
Any money collected over this Centenary year will go to Mencap.
I will now hand over to Bandon Hill School choir.